Cozumel Hotel & Resort
Protocols Covid-19 Pandemic
At Cozumel Hotel & Resort, Trademark Collection By Wyndham, we are prepared to receive you once again, and due to the elevated guest expectations, we have focused on the application of hygiene and sanitation measures and protocols in direct response to the covid-19 pandemic.
PROTECTION AND HEALTHCARE OF OUR STAFF AND SUPPLIERS
SOCIAL DISTANCING MEASURES
HYGIENE AND CLEANING PROCEDURES
SANITARY MEASURES OF FOOD AND BEVERAGE
Safety has always been Dive Paradise’s number one priority. Our efforts start with new government regulations and DAN International recommendations, but go even further. New policies also include touchless electronic waivers, food safety practices, testing on-site at hotels, and more. We want our guests to be able to relax and enjoy diving, knowing that every effort is being made to keep both guests and staff protected
We ask of our guests:
- Thank you for wearing your masks on the island, to support the local effort to protect everyone’s health and safety! While in our shops and during boarding, we request that all guests use face masks, observe social distancing, and avoid physical contact as much as possible. We have reusable 3-layer cotton masks for sale in our shops at $5 each.
- We ask all Divers to submit their Waivers and Diver Registration Forms online, rather than in person. These forms are best filled out prior to arrival. If on-island, they can be accessed via personal smartphones or tablets.
- We ask all guests to bring their own drinking water bottle. Reusable bottles are also available for purchase at our store and at local grocery stores.
- We ask any Diver who experiences a fever, cough, or headache to not to join dive trips, to avoid risks to others. If such circumstances arise, a customer can call our office to cancel and receive full credit for future visits when you feel better. Please do not travel if experiencing symptoms.
- We ask all Divers to follow DAN International recommendations to protect oneself and others: