Key Features of the Garmin Mk3i:
- SubWave Sonar-Based Communication: (Coming soon via software update) – Stay connected underwater with advanced diver messaging capabilities.
- Extended Battery Life: Enjoy up to 30 hours of dive time on a single charge.
- Versatile Dive Modes: Tailor your dive with multiple modes to suit your needs.
- DiveView™ Color Maps: Navigate easily with detailed maps including depth contours and over 4,000 dive sites.
- Dive Readiness Tool: Make informed decisions with insights on how lifestyle factors like sleep and stress affect your diving readiness.
- Robust Design: Rely on the durable build with a bright 1.2” AMOLED display, sapphire lens, and a 200-meter dive rating.
- Air Integration: Pair with Descent™ T2 transceivers (sold separately) for comprehensive pressure monitoring.
- Health and Fitness Tracking: Track your fitness levels, recovery time, and get personalized workout suggestions.
Explore More with Multisport Features:
- The Garmin Descent Mk3 Series isn’t just for diving. It’s equipped with preloaded sports apps for activities like trail running, swimming, biking, and more. Monitor your surfing sessions with Surfline® Camera integration, get detailed ski and snowboard metrics, and keep track of your fitness levels with VO2 max and recovery time tracking.
Advanced Navigation Capabilities:
- Stay on course with SATIQ™ Technology for accurate GPS positioning, multicountry Topo maps, SkiView™ maps for over 2,000 ski resorts, and essential ABC sensors (Altimeter, Barometer, Compass).
Enhance Your Active Lifestyle Above and Below Water with Garmin Descent Mk3 Series.
DISCOVER A DEEPER CONNECTION WITH SAGUARO SCUBA AND THE DESCENT MK3 SERIES. ELEVATE YOUR UNDERWATER ADVENTURES TODAY.
Featuring SubWave™ sonar-based communication and diver monitoring, this advanced, air-integrated1 dive computer and smartwatch comes with Garmin innovations to help prepare you to make the most of your diving experience — plus multisport training and smart features for your active life out of the water.
SUBWAVE SONAR-BASED DIVER MESSAGING (COMING SOON VIA REQUIRED SOFTWARE UPDATE)
UP TO 30 HOURS OF BATTERY LIFE IN DIVE MODE
CHOOSE FROM MULTIPLE DIVE MODES
DIVEVIEW™ COLOR MAPS WITH DEPTH CONTOURS AND DIVE SITES
USE THE DIVE READINESS TOOL TO INFORM YOUR PREPARATION
DEEPEN YOUR CONFIDENCE WITH A 200-METER DIVE RATING
DIVE READINESS TOOL
This Garmin first technology shows how lifestyle factors such as sleep, exercise, stress and jet lag can affect your body — to help gauge when you are best prepared to dive.
Color maps on your wrist offer bathymetric depth contours and more than 4,000 dive sites to help you discover new places to dive and get oriented.
With its bright 1.2” AMOLED color display, sapphire lens, 200-meter dive-rated case and leakproof metal inductive buttons, this watch is built to go deep.
Pair with our Descent™ T2 transceivers (sold separately) for integrated pressure monitoring on up to 8 tanks via the SubWave sonar data network.
SUBWAVE SONAR NETWORKING
Exchange preset diver-to-diver messages (coming soon via required software update) up to 30 meters as well as monitor tank pressures and depth for up to 8 divers within a range of 10 meters1.
Get multiple dive modes for single and multiple gas dives (including nitrox and trimix), gauge, apnea, apnea hunt and closed-circuit rebreather.
Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing and more.
Record the number of waves surfed, maximum speed reached, distance traveled and more.
Create a video of every wave you ride in front of a Surfline camera with Surfline Sessions™ technology. Use the Surfline widget to see tide, wave height, wind and surf rating for each of the five nearest surf spots3.
BACKCOUNTRY SKI AND SNOWBOARD
Get ascent and descent data along with metrics such as cadence, stride length and grade.
See your current fitness level, and track changes over time to set goals, evaluate progress and more.
Know how long you need to recover before your next high-effort workout based on your latest training.
DAILY SUGGESTED WORKOUTS
View your entire week of daily suggested workouts, which adapt after every run or ride.
Follow animated workouts for cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates workouts on the watch screen.
WRIST-BASED HEART RATE
The watch constantly samples your heart rate4 to help you gauge how hard you work during activities.
PULSE OX SENSOR
Track your blood oxygen saturation while you’re awake or asleep, and gain awareness of how you’re adapting to altitude5.
JET LAG ADVISER
Help to minimize the effects of jet lag with guidance on light exposure, sleep schedule and exercise.
This measurement uses your VO2 max, training loads and other factors to show how training affects your ability to sustain prolonged physical efforts.
Based on your VO2 max and training history, this feature measures your strength and endurance for running uphill.
Train for physical challenges with expert coaching and a dynamic training plan keyed to your goals and performance.
Get superior positioning accuracy with multi-band GPS while optimizing battery life.
MULTICONTINENT TOPO MAPS
Preloaded TopoActive maps from around the world keep your explorations on track.
View run names and difficulty ratings for more than 2,000 preloaded ski resorts worldwide.
Navigate your next trail with an altimeter, barometer and 3-axis electronic compass.
Plan race-day strategy with GPS-based pace guidance for a selected course or distance.
COURSES WITH TURN-BY-TURN DIRECTIONS
Create or find existing courses in the Garmin Connect™ app, or sync from your favorite third-party platforms, and get turn-by-turn directions.
Enter how far you want to go, and get suggested routes that will bring you back; even use TrendLine™ routing to find the best local paths.