Getting Certified Is a Three Step Process
- Step 1 Complete the SDI online ELearning Course. Do this at your own pace in the comfort of your own home or any where you have Internet .
- Step 2 Once you have completed your ELearning course you will have a Pre-Pool Review with a Saguaro Scuba Instructor in person, via Skype, Face time, etc.
- Step 3 Is to complete your in-water skill training. This takes place in a swimming pool or similar body of confined water. Here you will learn the fundamental skills that every diver needs to know. (It’s also a lot of fun.) and lastly complete four open-water training dives under the supervision of your SDI, Padi or any Internationally recognized agency Scuba Instructor. Here you will apply what you have learned during your academic and skill-development sessions, while learning practical lessons that can only be gained through real-world experience in open water.
- Have a group of 4 or more we will provide private lessons for the group on your schedule.
- Traveling or not in Arizona, we can help arrange your training through one of our affiliate Instructors or shops around the world.