Made with super-soft neoprene, the SPORT 3MM’s triathlon cut provides outstanding freedom of movement. Designed as an ultra-comfortable dive suit for leisurely warm water diving, there’s no better thermal protection for first-time suit buyers heading for the islands.
- CE certified a Class D dive suit: rated for water temperatures above 72ºF/22ºC.
- Softer and more flexible neoprene makes it easier to put on and take off, maximizes range of motion and improves overall comfort.
- Pure Design Concept uses fewer seams and panels for maximum flexibility.
- Triathlon cut employs wider panels covering the underarm and back areas, allowing for unrestricted arm and shoulder movement when swimming.
- Glued and blind-stitched seams keep warmth in and water out.
- The interior is lined with two plush materials that enhance comfort and warmth, dry quickly and provide cushion beneath wrist and ankle zippers.
- Diagonal rear YKK zipper with KA brass slider offers increased long-term durability and ease of use.
- Single zippered cuffs on ankles and wrists with KA brass sliders offer durability and comfort plus are easy to use.
- Abrasion-resistant fabric on shoulders, seat and knees protect against shifting gear or when sitting or kneeling.
- High-stretch neoprene is great for the hard-to-fit diver who can now enjoy a suit that molds comfortably to his or her body.