The Flexa Graphene She Dives women’s wetsuit is a suit with an innovative graphene coating that can help increase body temperature .
The Graphene fibre offers unique characteristics such as flexibility, durability, heat retention and strength. These are the characteristics that divers look for in a good wetsuit.
Tests have shown that graphene has the property of raising the temperature by 5 degrees when in contact with heat, in this case the body. The wetsuit is made of 7mm ultrastretch neoprene.
The main features of the Flexa Graphene She Dives semi-dry suit for women are:
– Maximum thermal comfort in the most critical areas thanks to the lining fabric, which is soft and warm with the addition of graphene that does not let our body heat escape.
– Horizontal rear waterproof masterseal zip, soft and flexible
– Ankle zips
– Knee pads made of supratex
– Hood with glide skin on the inside for extra grip and quick release
– S-seal technology for increased thermal comfort
– Innovative removable pocket
– Grip area on wrists for tool attachment
– Easy donning and doffing thanks to ultra-elastic neoprene
WATER TEMPERATURE USE:Cold water
WRIST GRIP AREAS:false
CHEST LOADING PAD:false