Cozumel Group Diving With Saguaro Scuba
2021 October 2-9 Hotel Cozumel
Divers Only $1029.00
Non Divers $739.00
Single add $280
Dive Cozumel Trip includes:
- 8 Days and 7 Nights at the Hotel Cozumel with air-conditioned accommodations
- All meals and drinks
- 5 days of 2 tank boat dives
- 1 optional night dive ($40).
- This trip will fill up fast so book your spot asap!
- All rooms with private balcony and most of them overlook the largest swimming pool in Cozumel.
*ALL PRICES ARE BASED ON A DOUBLE OCCUPANCY*
*If calling in for reservation there is a $300 minimum deposit required*
Pre-Trip Party: There will be a pre-trip party at the shop on the Saturday before the trip at 5:00 p.m. We will discuss the trip itinerary and travel plan.
PRICES AND TRIP DATES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
All trips are non refundable if cancelled in less than 60 days before the departure date. For the special instance that cancellations are accepted; in store credit will be issued back as the refund.
Hotel Cozumel and Resort
Standard Room with Pool View
All standard rooms and suites are equipped with amenities to make your stay more comfortable and intimate, including one king or two double beds, Wi-Fi free access, direct-dial, touch tone telephones, television with world channels, bottled water, radio/alarm-clock, safety deposit box, iron/ironing board, hair dryer and toiletries.
Non-smoking and adjoining rooms are available.
Hotel Cozumel and Resort
Cozumel Hotel and Resort
Cozumel Hotel & Resort
Protocols Covid-19 Pandemic
At Cozumel Hotel & Resort, Trademark Collection By Wyndham, we are prepared to receive you once again, and due to the elevated guest expectations, we have focused on the application of hygiene and sanitation measures and protocols in direct response to the covid-19 pandemic.
PROTECTION AND HEALTHCARE OF OUR STAFF AND SUPPLIERS
SOCIAL DISTANCING MEASURES
HYGIENE AND CLEANING PROCEDURES
SANITARY MEASURES OF FOOD AND BEVERAGE
Safety has always been Dive Paradise’s number one priority. Our efforts start with new government regulations and DAN International recommendations, but go even further. New policies also include touchless electronic waivers, food safety practices, testing on-site at hotels, and more. We want our guests to be able to relax and enjoy diving, knowing that every effort is being made to keep both guests and staff protected.
Let’s work together to keep you, your loved ones, and our beloved Cozumel safe!
We ask of our guests:
- Thank you for wearing your masks on the island, to support the local effort to protect everyone’s health and safety! While in our shops and during boarding, we request that all guests use face masks, observe social distancing, and avoid physical contact as much as possible. We have reusable 3-layer cotton masks for sale in our shops at $5 each.
- We ask all Divers to submit their Waivers and Diver Registration Forms online, rather than in person. These forms are best filled out prior to arrival. If on-island, they can be accessed via personal smartphones or tablets.
- We ask all guests to bring their own drinking water bottle. Reusable bottles are also available for purchase at our store and at local grocery stores.
- We ask any Diver who experiences a fever, cough, or headache to not to join dive trips, to avoid risks to others. If such circumstances arise, a customer can call our office to cancel and receive full credit for future visits when you feel better. Please do not travel if experiencing symptoms.
- We ask all Divers to follow DAN International recommendations to protect oneself and others:
- Wash hands frequently
- Maintain social distancing
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Cover nose/mouth with a tissue when coughing or sneezing.
- Seek medical care early for a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing. Locally, we recommend Cozumel International Hospital if needed.
- Stay informed and follow advice given by one’s healthcare provider
We provide for our guests and community:
- All Dive Paradise staff are wearing masks at all times – in the shops, on the piers, and also on the boats.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available for guest use and convenience at all our locations.
- Our boat trips are running at reduced capacity to maximize social distancing.
- Our public store locations and desks are cleaned and disinfected twice a day.
- Our boats are cleaned and disinfected in the morning at the harbor before all dive trips, and again after the trips. During trips, our crew has disinfectant products to keep cleaning as needed, especially high-touch surfaces such as w.c. handles, bars, ladder, etc.
- On-board food is now organized into sealed sack lunches for each individual Diver.
- Divers with their own gear are free to use our freshwater tank, which contains quaternary ammonia with sufficient concentration to safely sanitize dive equipment.
- For rental equipment, please note: regulators are rented without mouthpieces. These are also available for purchase from our shop and other scuba boutiques in town. If Divers bring their own, we can help install them.
- Divers are required to clean and rinse rental equipment each day during their diving schedule.