Saguaro Scuba Inc. is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information obtained by reason of your customer relationship with Saguaro Scuba Inc.. This policy explains the types of customer personal information we collect, how it is used, and the steps we take to ensure your personal information is handled appropriately.
What is personal information?
public telephone directories, where the subscriber can refuse to be listed professional and business directories available to the public certain public registries and court records certain other publicly available printed and electronic publications.
Our commitment to your privacy is governed by the following privacy principles:
1. We are accountable to you
Saguaro Scuba Inc. is responsible for all personal information under its control, including any personal information that is transferred to third parties for processing, storage or other purposes. We have employees who are accountable for compliance with these privacy and security principles.
2. We let you know why we collect your personal information
Saguaro Scuba Inc. identifies the purpose for which your personal information is collected. We do this before or at the time the information is actually being collected.
3. We obtain your consent to collect, use or disclose your personal information
Saguaro Scuba Inc. obtains your consent to collect, use or disclose your personal information. The method of obtaining consent is appropriate to the type of personal information being collected, used or disclosed:
Saguaro Scuba Inc. will obtain your express consent (verbal, written or electronic agreement) to collect, use or disclose sensitive personal information.
Saguaro Scuba Inc. will use implied consent to collect, use or disclose your personal information where one or more of the following apply:
- a customer relationship already exists
- express consent has previously been given
- where the purpose of using the personal information is reasonably apparent to you
You can change your consent preferences at any time by contacting Saguaro Scuba Inc. To change your preferences, refer to the “How to contact us” section below.
4. We limit collection of your personal information
Saguaro Scuba Inc. collects only the information required to provide products and services to you. If the personal information we require is collected for a reason other than to provide products and services your consent will be obtained before or at the time the information is collected. Saguaro Scuba Inc. will collect personal information only by clear, fair and lawful means. Examples of why we collect personal information include:
- Communicating with you generally
- Processing your application
- Processing and keeping track of transactions
- Protecting against fraud or error
- Providing products and services requested by you
- Recommending products and services that Saguaro Scuba believes will be of interest and provide value to you
- To comply with legal and governmental requirements
5. We limit use, disclosure and retention of your personal information
Saguaro Scuba Inc. uses and discloses your personal information only for the purposes it was collected. Saguaro Scuba Inc. does not sell or rent personal information to any organization or person for any reason. We do not share your personal information with third party organizations except to offer you a product or service. If your personal information is shared with third parties, these third parties are bound by appropriate agreements with Saguaro Scuba Inc. to secure and protect the confidentiality of your personal information. We retain your personal information only as long as it is required for our business relationship or as required by federal & local laws.
6. We keep your personal information up to date and accurate
Saguaro Scuba Inc. keeps your personal information up to date, accurate and relevant for its intended use. You may request access to the personal information we have on record in order to review and amend the information, as appropriate.
7. The security of your personal information is a priority for Saguaro Scuba
We take steps to safeguard your personal information, regardless of the format in which it is held, including:
- physical security measures such as restricted access to facilities
- electronic security measures for computerized personal information such as password protection, database encryption and personal identification numbers
- organizational processes such as limiting access to your personal information to a selected group of individuals, contractual obligations with third parties who need access to your personal information requiring them to protect and secure your personal information.
8. We are open about our privacy and security policy
9. We provide access to your personal information stored by Saguaro Scuba
You can request access to your personal information stored by Saguaro Scuba Inc. To contact us, refer to the “How to contact us” section below. Upon receiving such a request, Saguaro Scuba Inc. will:
- Inform you about what type of personal information we have on record or in our control, how it is used and to whom it may have been disclosed
- Provide you with access to your information so you can review and verify the accuracy and completeness and request changes to the information
10. Use of “Cookies” by www.SaguaroScuba.com
11. We respond to your questions, concerns and complaints about privacy
Saguaro Scuba Inc. responds in a timely manner to your questions, concerns and complaints about the privacy of your personal information and our privacy policies and procedures.
If your questions, concerns and complaints have not been resolved to your satisfaction or if you have further questions, you can contact Saguaro Scuba by mail at Privacy Advisor c/o Saguaro Scuba Inc. 908 E Impala Ave Mesa Az 85204. Or call 1-877-837-7637