Neptune III is the most innovative, functional, and rugged FFM available right now! This FFM is the most advanced breathing technology with a natural feel.
It comes with:
- An easily customizable, waterproof, padded backpack to protect and carry your IDM that includes:
- 6 D-rings
- 6 carabiners
- 2 external pockets
- 2 side pockets
- Secret back pocket
- Secret shoulder pocket
- Zip pocket for tools
- Velcro pocket for accessories
- Power bank pocket with a cable hole
- Lower zip compartment
- Chest strap clip up/down adjustment elastic design
- Whistle clip
- 2 back straps
- Top strap
- Elastic strap to hold down face mask
- Ocean reef name tag
- Draining mesh material
- Padded handle with snap hook
- Changing mat
- Trolley strap
- Warranty Registration – Limited Lifetime Warranty with these babies!
- Mask and snorkel
- First stage
- Pressure gauge
- The full Extender Kit (frame + accessories – frame is already mounted).
- Equalization plugs set. 3 sizes.
- Standard Hose.
- Stickers to show off you’re OCEAN REEF addicted.
WHAT IS MY IDM PERFECT FIT?
The Neptune III is available in two sizes, Small/Medium and Medium/Large.The sizing and measuring system were designed in accordance with the official measuring procedure used in the Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory Charts at the SBCCOM Mask Fit Facility-Aberdeen Proving Ground (Maryland, USA). Before purchasing a mask, the customer may use the calliper to take two simple face measurements. Using the Full Face Mask Size Recommendation Chart, he or she can evaluate the size category into which the measurements fall. There are three different size categories on the chart: Small/Medium, Both, & Medium/Large. If the measurements fall within the both category, then the diver should technically be able to wear either full face mask (M/L or S/M), and in that case should try on a mask to select the best fit. Please note that the chart boundaries fade. The fading areas represent less common face measurements. It is very likely that a mask will still fit comfortably even if measurements are located in these fading areas. If needed, OCEAN REEF has available to purchase a measuring kit.