Ocean Reef Mercury Communications
- It’s foldable inside the mask. Now you don’t need to assemble the comm unit and take it off the mask. Simply fold it close and pack the IDM.
- Brand new rechargeable, changeable battery with an autonomy of approximately 30 hours. No need to purchase disposable batteries to throw away once they are done. No need to purchase batteries before a dive trip. Recharge with a standard micro USB cable from any power source you want.
- Digital as the first ever unit we introduced in the market – the DC. This one adds clearer communication, with a higher volume AND 2 earphones for a stereo-like experience.
- Double channel unit for separate teams/conversations, depending on the surrounding environment conditions, it exceeds a range of 800ft /250 meters.
- DAT (Digital Activation Transmission) – hands-free mode.
- Compatible with all prior OCEAN REEF units and competitor units on same frequency.
- Easy and solid new PTT button. Also includes the D-mic 2.0 which is now incredibly simple to swap out if needed. Button module doesn’t create entanglement and can be operated via a yellow flat, sturdy button and easy lever. As intuitive as you would want it. New Blue Mic on all 2020 units replaces the new D-Mic and increases the clarity of communication significantly.
- Voice menu that is clear and immediate to learn, matches perfectly the simplicity of the buttons.
- 3 level volume.
In stock (can be backordered)
Free Shipping Terms and Conditions:
- Applies to orders greater than $50.00 on selected items. (Does not apply to tanks or weights)
- Applies to UPS GROUND shipping rates only, within the Continental United States. Expedited shipping requests will be charged at applicable shipping rates.
- Available only to the Continental United States.
- Refunds for shipping on any returned items will be deducted by the amount charged for the non free shipped items only on the original order.
- Valid with gift certificates & promotions.
- We reserve the right to modify or cancel free shipping at any time.
Full Return Policy For Saguaro Products
Regular Stock Product Returns: Regular stock products can be returned within 90 days of purchase to Saguaro Scuba Inc. There is no restocking charge when returning regularly stocked merchandise.
Special Order Product Returns: Special order products can only be returned to the store within the time limit originally specified. Some special order products may have a restocking charge or may be non-returnable. In these cases we will inform you prior to ordering and we will note any special rules or restocking fees directly on your receipt.
Non-returnable Products: Computers, Electronics & Cameras are returnable only if they have not been installed or used and if they are in new original saleable condition and packaging. Clearance items are non-returnable.
Warranty Product Returns: Your purchase can be returned for a hassle-free replacement/repair provided that it is returned within the warranty terms and warranty period. The original receipt is required. Warranty returns without the original receipt will be made at Saguaro Scuba’s discretion. Products with a replacement warranty will be exchanged free of charge. Products with a repair only warranty will be repaired in accordance with the manufacturer’s or Saguaro Scuba Inc. terms and conditions. Warranty claims are limited to replacement/repair of the product only. We do not cover additional costs such as labor, incidental or consequential damages.